Meaning & Definition of Pigeon in English
1. Wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs
Examples of using
I cannot coo like a pigeon. I'm a hawk.
I cannot cheep like a sparrow. I'm a pigeon.
My car is covered in pigeon shit.
My car is covered in pigeon poop.
My car is covered with pigeon poop.
This pigeon flew from San Francisco to New York.
The pigeon has flown away.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana