Meaning & Definition of Piddling in English
1. (informal) small and of little importance
- "A fiddling sum of money"
- "A footling gesture"
- "Our worries are lilliputian compared with those of countries that are at war"
- "A little (or small) matter"
- "A dispute over niggling details"
- "Limited to petty enterprises"
- "Piffling efforts"
- "Giving a police officer a free meal may be against the law, but it seems to be a picayune infraction"
- fiddling ,
- footling ,
- lilliputian ,
- little ,
- niggling ,
- piddling ,
- piffling ,
- petty ,
- picayune ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana