Meaning & Definition of Picky in English
1. Exacting especially about details
- "A finicky eater"
- "Fussy about clothes"
- "Very particular about how her food was prepared"
- finical ,
- finicky ,
- fussy ,
- particular ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana