Meaning & Definition of Photographic in English
1. Relating to photography or obtained by using photography
- "Photographic equipment"
2. Representing people or nature with the exactness and fidelity of a photograph
Examples of using
He has a photographic memory.
She has a photographic memory.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana