Meaning & Definition of Philosophical in English
1. Of or relating to philosophy or philosophers
- "Philosophical writing"
- "A considerable knowledge of philosophical terminology"
- philosophic ,
2. Characterized by the attitude of a philosopher
- Meeting trouble with level-headed detachment
- "Philosophical resignation"
- "A philosophic attitude toward life"
- philosophical ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana