Meaning & Definition of Phenomenal in English
1. Of or relating to a phenomenon
- "Phenomenal science"
2. Exceedingly or unbelievably great
- "The bomb did fantastic damage"
- "Samson is supposed to have had fantastic strength"
- "Phenomenarl feats of memory"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana