Meaning & Definition of Pharmacy in English
1. The art and science of preparing and dispensing drugs and medicines,
- pharmacy ,
2. A retail shop where medicine and other articles are sold
- drugstore ,
- apothecary's shop ,
- chemist's ,
- chemist's shop ,
Examples of using
Is there a pharmacy nearby?
Isn't there a pharmacy nearby?
Excuse me. Is this the pharmacy?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana