Meaning & Definition of Personality in English
1. The complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual
- "Their different reactions reflected their very different personalities"
- "It is his nature to help others"
2. A person of considerable prominence
- "She is a hollywood personality"
Examples of using
Tom's personality is similar to Mary's.
The torture had dramatic consequences on his personality.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
She has a magnetic personality.
She has a strong personality.
There are a lot of things you don't know about my personality.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana