Meaning & Definition of Perpetual in English
1. Continuing forever or indefinitely
- "The ageless themes of love and revenge"
- "Eternal truths"
- "Life everlasting"
- "Hell's perpetual fires"
- "The unending bliss of heaven"
- ageless ,
- aeonian ,
- eonian ,
- eternal ,
- everlasting ,
- perpetual ,
- unending ,
2. Uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- "The ceaseless thunder of surf"
- "In constant pain"
- "Night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"
- "The never-ending search for happiness"
- "The perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy"
- "Man's unceasing warfare with drought and isolation"
- "Unremitting demands of hunger"
- ceaseless ,
- constant ,
- incessant ,
- never-ending ,
- perpetual ,
- unceasing ,
Examples of using
Latin is a perpetual language.
Pythagoras used to say that he had received as a gift from Mercury the perpetual transmigration of his soul, so that it was constantly transmigrating and passing into all sorts of plants or animals.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana