Meaning & Definition of Perennial in English
1. (botany) a plant lasting for three seasons or more
1. Lasting three seasons or more
- "The common buttercup is a popular perennial plant"
2. Lasting an indefinitely long time
- Suggesting self-renewal
- "Perennial happiness"
3. Recurring again and again
- "Perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"
- perennial ,
- recurrent ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana