Meaning & Definition of Percentage in English
1. A proportion in relation to a whole (which is usually the amount per hundred)
- percentage ,
- percent ,
- per centum ,
2. Assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- "He wanted his share in cash"
- share ,
- portion ,
- part ,
Examples of using
A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights.
The animal cell has a greater percentage of proteins than the plant cell.
The percentage of lipids in an animal cell is about 8%.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana