Meaning & Definition of Perceive in English
1. To become aware of through the senses
- "I could perceive the ship coming over the horizon"
- perceive ,
2. Become conscious of
- "She finally perceived the futility of her protest"
Examples of using
My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
He could not perceive any difference between the twins.
I perceive by your face that you have good news.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana