Meaning & Definition of Penitentiary in English
1. A correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- penitentiary ,
1. Used for punishment or reform of criminals or wrongdoers
- "Penitentiary institutions"
2. Showing or constituting penance
- "Penitential tears"
- "Wrote a penitential letter apologizing for her hasty words"
- penitential ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana