Meaning & Definition of Penal in English
1. Of or relating to punishment
- "Penal reform"
- "Penal code"
2. Serving as or designed to impose punishment
- "Penal servitude"
3. Subject to punishment by law
- "A penal offense"
- penal ,
Examples of using
Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana