Meaning & Definition of Pecuniary in English
1. Relating to or involving money
- "Monetary rewards"
- "He received thanks but no pecuniary compensation for his services"
- monetary ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana