Meaning & Definition of Pearl in English
1. A smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster
- Much valued as a jewel
2. A shade of white the color of bleached bones
- bone ,
- ivory ,
- pearl ,
3. A shape that is spherical and small
- "He studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"
- "Beads of sweat on his forehead"
- drop ,
- bead ,
1. Gather pearls, from oysters in the ocean
Examples of using
There are people who cannot see a pearl even when it says "I am a pearl, I'm a pearl."
She tried to persuade him to buy her a pearl necklace.
I've never seen a pearl of such magnitude!
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana