Meaning & Definition of Pear in English
1. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties
2. Old world tree having sweet gritty-textured juicy fruit
- Widely cultivated in many varieties
- pear ,
- pear tree ,
- Pyrus communis
Examples of using
Tom cut the pear in half.
I'm eating a Japanese pear.
This is the best tasting pear I've ever eaten.
The island as seen from above resembles a pear in shape.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana