Meaning & Definition of Peacefully in English
1. In a peaceful manner
- "The hen settled herself on the nest most peacefully"
Examples of using
The two sisters lived very peacefully.
My dream is to live peacefully in the village.
We were sitting peacefully at dinner, when all of a sudden the lights went out.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana