Meaning & Definition of Pathetically in English
1. In a manner arousing sympathy and compassion
- "The sick child cried pathetically"
- pathetically ,
2. Arousing scornful pity
- "They had pathetically little money"
- "It was pathetically bad"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana