Meaning & Definition of Path in English
1. A course of conduct
- "The path of virtue"
- "We went our separate ways"
- "Our paths in life led us apart"
- "Genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
- way of life
2. A way especially designed for a particular use
3. An established line of travel or access
4. A line or route along which something travels or moves
- "The hurricane demolished houses in its path"
- "The track of an animal"
- "The course of the river"
Examples of using
Tom walked down the path, whistling a tune.
Please show me the path to the bus stop.
Does this path lead to the train station?