Meaning & Definition of Paternal in English
1. Belonging to or inherited from one's father
- "Spent his childhood on the paternal farm"
- "Paternal traits"
2. Characteristic of a father
3. Relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent
- "Parental guidance"
- parental ,
- maternal ,
4. Related on the father's side
- "A paternal aunt"
- agnate ,
- agnatic ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana