Meaning & Definition of Partial in English
1. The derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant
- partial derivative ,
2. A harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
- overtone ,
- partial ,
- partial tone
1. Being or affecting only a part
- Not total
- "A partial description of the suspect"
- "Partial collapse"
- "A partial eclipse"
- "A partial monopoly"
- "Partial immunity"
2. Showing favoritism
3. (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- "Fond of chocolate"
- "Partial to horror movies"
- fond(p) ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana