Meaning & Definition of Palpable in English
1. Capable of being perceived
- Especially capable of being handled or touched or felt
- "A barely palpable dust"
- "Felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"
- "The air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"
- "A palpable lie"
- palpable ,
2. Can be felt by palpation
- "A palpable tumor"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana