Meaning & Definition of Overwhelming in English
1. So strong as to be irresistible
- "An overpowering need for solitude"
- "The temptation to despair may become overwhelming"
- "An overwhelming majority"
- overpowering ,
2. Very intense
- "Politics is his consuming passion"
- "Overwhelming joy"
- consuming ,
Examples of using
An overwhelming part of our behavior is learned.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana