Meaning & Definition of Overweight in English
1. The property of excessive fatness
- corpulence ,
- overweight ,
- stoutness ,
1. Usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- fleshy ,
- heavy ,
Examples of using
You cat is overweight.
BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm.
One thing you should know about me is that I'm a little overweight.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana