Meaning & Definition of Overflowing in English
1. Covered with water
- "The main deck was afloat (or awash)"
- "The monsoon left the whole place awash"
- "A flooded bathroom"
- "Inundated farmlands"
- "An overflowing tub"
- afloat(p) ,
- awash(p) ,
- flooded ,
- inundated ,
Examples of using
The streets were overflowing with young couples.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana