Meaning & Definition of Overdrive in English
1. The state of high or excessive activity or productivity or concentration
- "Troops are ready to go into overdrive as soon as the signal is given"
- "Melissa's brain was in overdrive"
2. A high gear used at high speeds to maintain the driving speed with less output power
1. Drive or work too hard
- "The teacher is overworking his students"
- "Overdriving people often suffer stress"
2. Make use of too often or too extensively
- overuse ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana