Meaning & Definition of Overconfident in English
1. Marked by excessive confidence
- "An arrogant and cocksure materialist"
- "So overconfident and impudent as to speak to the queen"
- "The less he knows the more positive he gets"
- cocksure ,
- overconfident ,
Examples of using
Don't be overconfident.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana