Meaning & Definition of Overboard in English
1. To extremes
- "He went overboard to please his in-laws"
2. From on board a vessel into the water
- "They dropped their garbage overboard"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana