Meaning & Definition of Oven in English
1. Kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting
Examples of using
You boil water in an oven.
I took the cake out of the oven.
Place the pan in the oven.
She baked bread and cakes in the oven.
I have left you your dinner in the oven.
I want a new oven.
The oven in my house didn't run well today.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana