Meaning & Definition of Outsmart in English
1. Beat through cleverness and wit
- "I beat the traffic"
- "She outfoxed her competitors"
- outwit ,
- overreach ,
- outsmart ,
- outfox ,
- beat ,
2. Defeat by more skillful maneuvering
- "The english troops outmaneuvered the germans"
- "My new supervisor knows how to outmaneuver the boss in most situations"
- outmaneuver ,
- outmanoeuvre ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana