Meaning & Definition of Outgrow in English
1. Grow too large or too mature for
- "I have outgrown these clothes"
- "She outgrew her childish habits"
2. Grow faster than
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana