Meaning & Definition of Outdoor in English
1. Located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
- "Outdoor clothes"
- "Badminton and other outdoor games"
- "A beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- outdoor(a) ,
- out-of-door ,
2. Pertaining to or concerning the outdoors or outdoor activities
- "Outdoor education is the area of teacher training concerned with training for outdoor activities"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana