Meaning & Definition of Optimization in English
1. The act of rendering optimal
- "The simultaneous optimization of growth and profitability"
- "In an optimization problem we seek values of the variables that lead to an optimal value of the function that is to be optimized"
- "To promote the optimization and diversification of agricultural products"
- optimization ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana