Meaning & Definition of Oppressed in English
1. Burdened psychologically or mentally
- "Laden with grief"
- "Oppressed by a sense of failure"
- laden ,
Examples of using
Bad weather oppressed me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana