Meaning & Definition of Opposed in English
1. Being in opposition or having an opponent
- "Two bitterly opposed schools of thought"
Examples of using
I'm sorry, but I am opposed to this project.
He condemned those who opposed his policies.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
He opposed the plan.
I'm opposed to any type of war.
The Catholic Church is opposed to divorce.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana