Meaning & Definition of Opportune in English
1. Suitable or at a time that is suitable or advantageous especially for a particular purpose
- "An opportune place to make camp"
- "An opportune arrival"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana