Meaning & Definition of Operating in English
1. Involved in a kind of operation
- "The operating conditions of the oxidation pond"
2. Being in effect or operation
- "De facto apartheid is still operational even in the `new' african nations"- leslie marmon silko
- "Bus service is in operation during the emergency"
- "The company had several operating divisions"
- operational ,
- in operation(p) ,
Examples of using
When operating the unit, play in a well-lit room and keep a safe distance from the screen.
For your protection, please read these safety instructions completely before operating the appliance.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the console.
Linux is a free operating system; you should try it.
We can not be too careful in operating a nuclear power plant.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana