Meaning & Definition of Openness in English
1. Without obstructions to passage or view
- "The openness of the prairies"
2. Characterized by an attitude of ready accessibility (especially about one's actions or purposes)
- Without concealment
- Not secretive
- openness ,
3. Willingness or readiness to receive (especially impressions or ideas)
- "He was testing the government's receptiveness to reform"
- "This receptiveness is the key feature in oestral behavior, enabling natural mating to occur"
- "Their receptivity to the proposal"
- receptiveness ,
- receptivity ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana