Meaning & Definition of On in English
1. In operation or operational
- "Left the oven on"
- "The switch is in the on position"
2. (of events) planned or scheduled
- "The picnic is on, rain or shine"
- "We have nothing on for friday night"
1. With a forward motion
- "We drove along admiring the view"
- "The horse trotted along at a steady pace"
- "The circus traveled on to the next city"
- "Move along"
- "March on"
- along ,
2. Indicates continuity or persistence or concentration
- "His spirit lives on"
- "Shall i read on?"
3. In a state required for something to function or be effective
- "Turn the lights on"
- "Get a load on"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana