Meaning & Definition of Offshore in English
1. (of winds) coming from the land
- "Offshore winds"
- offshore ,
2. At some distance from the shore
- "Offshore oil reserves"
- "An offshore island"
1. Away from shore
- Away from land
- "Cruising three miles offshore"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana