Meaning & Definition of Occasionally in English
1. Now and then or here and there
- "He was arrogant and occasionally callous"
- "Open areas are only occasionally interrupted by clumps of trees"
- "They visit new york on occasion"
- "Now and again she would take her favorite book from the shelf and read to us"
- "As we drove along, the beautiful scenery now and then attracted his attention"
- occasionally ,
- on occasion ,
- once in a while ,
- now and then ,
- now and again ,
- at times ,
- from time to time
Examples of using
The mother occasionally reread her son's letter.
I occasionally worry myself to death about worthless nonsense.
He occasionally visited me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana