Meaning & Definition of Obtuse in English
1. Of an angle
- Between 90 and 180 degrees
2. (of a leaf shape) rounded at the apex
3. Lacking in insight or discernment
- "Too obtuse to grasp the implications of his behavior"
- "A purblind oligarchy that flatly refused to see that history was condemning it to the dustbin"- jasper griffin
- obtuse ,
4. Slow to learn or understand
- Lacking intellectual acuity
- "So dense he never understands anything i say to him"
- "Never met anyone quite so dim"
- "Although dull at classical learning, at mathematics he was uncommonly quick"- thackeray
- "Dumb officials make some really dumb decisions"
- "He was either normally stupid or being deliberately obtuse"
- "Worked with the slow students"
- dense ,
- dim ,
- dull ,
- dumb ,
- obtuse ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana