Meaning & Definition of Obsession in English
1. An irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will
- "Her compulsion to wash her hands repeatedly"
- compulsion ,
2. An unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- obsession ,
Examples of using
I can't understand her obsession with soccer.
I can't understand his obsession with basketball.
I can't understand his obsession with baseball.
I can't understand his obsession with soccer.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana