Meaning & Definition of Obliged in English
1. Under a moral obligation to do something
- duty-bound(p) ,
Examples of using
With this upgrade, one obvious impact is that users will be obliged to reset their passwords.
Kate was obliged to read the book.
We were obliged to abandon our plan.
I missed the last bus, and was obliged to walk home in the rain.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana