Meaning & Definition of Nutrition in English
1. (physiology) the organic process of nourishing or being nourished
- The processes by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance
2. A source of materials to nourish the body
- nutriment ,
- nourishment ,
- nutrition ,
- sustenance ,
- aliment ,
- alimentation ,
3. The scientific study of food and drink (especially in humans)
Examples of using
Tom doesn't pay much attention to nutrition.
You should pay more attention to nutrition.
Information about nutrition is available on most packaged foods.
Good nutrition is vital for an infant's growth.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana