Meaning & Definition of Numerous in English
1. Amounting to a large indefinite number
- "Numerous times"
- "The family was numerous"
- "Palomar's fans are legion"
- numerous ,
Examples of using
When I went into his room, he showed me the numerous trophies he had won during the twenty years he had played golf.
We have made numerous improvements to our house since we bought it.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana