Meaning & Definition of Notwithstanding in English
1. Despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- "Although i'm a little afraid, however i'd like to try it"
- "While we disliked each other, nevertheless we agreed"
- "He was a stern yet fair master"
- "Granted that it is dangerous, all the same i still want to go"
- however ,
- nevertheless ,
- withal ,
- still ,
- yet ,
- all the same ,
- even so ,
- nonetheless ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana