Meaning & Definition of Notch in English
1. A v-shaped indentation
- "Mandibular notch"
2. The location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
- "We got through the pass before it started to snow"
- pass ,
- mountain pass ,
3. A v-shaped or u-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface
- "There were four notches in the handle of his revolver"
4. A small cut
- notch ,
- nick ,
1. Cut or make a notch into
- "Notch the rope"
2. Notch a surface to record something
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana