Meaning & Definition of Noon in English
1. The middle of the day
- noon ,
- twelve noon ,
- high noon ,
- midday ,
- noonday ,
Examples of using
We'll take lunch at noon.
Tell him to call me tomorrow at noon.
Tom's been playing computer games since noon.
Tom has to do a lot of things before noon.
Lunch is at noon.
We've eaten pizza and chicken at noon.
He'll come at noon.
The flight is expected to arrive at noon.
Will it start snowing at noon or later?
I'll be off duty at noon on Saturday.
They will have arrived at Morioka by noon.
He will have been working for five hours by noon.
He said that he must finish the work by noon.
I have lunch at noon.
You are supposed to be back by noon.
I will have finished the work by noon.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana